KOBELCO SK210-8E HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR (2011) - Unit #E8413
Machine Hours: 3097

KOBELCO SK210-8E Hydraulic Excavator




   $145,000.00
   $115,000.00

  • WARRANTY INCLUDED
  • HINO J05E-TI Engine - REBUILT
  • Cab with Air Conditioning
  • 31.5" TBG Pads
  • Auxiliary Hydraulics
  • Hydraulic Quick Coupler
  • 36" Bucket
  • 9'8" Stick
  • XR20 Xcentric Ripper and Hydraulic Hammer are Available
  • Lights, Wipers, Heater, Radio
  • Rated at 158 Net HP.
  • Approximately 48,500 LBS.


Repair / Condition Report

At 3089 hours, Marcel Equipment Limited completed the following repairs:

Due to a loss of heat in the cab, we found that the head gasket was blown.

Removed the cylinder head and found some scoring on 3 cylinders.

Decision was made to remove the engine and rebuild.

ENGINE REBUILD:

Machine bores were oversized.

Polished the crankshaft.  

REBUILT the cylinder head with NEW exhaust valves and springs.

Installed 6 NEW pistons and rings.

Installed NEW bearings.

Installed a REMAN camshaft.

Installed a NEW oil pump.

Installed a NEW thermostat.

Installed a NEW fuel transfer pump.

Installed NEW bushings in the rods.

Installed all NEW seals.

Installed a NEW pump coupling.

Timed fuel pump to engine.

Installed 2 NEW idler pulleys.

Installed NEW belts.

Upon purchase inspection, we completed the following:

Engine oil filter was cut open and checked for contaminates and it was clean.

Engine was then serviced.

Engine outer air filter was replaced. 

Hydraulic filters were cut open and checked for contaminates and they were clean.

Hydraulic levels were good and oils were clean.

Final drive oil levels were good and oils were also clean.

Serviced the final drives and swing drive.

Changed the engine coolant.

Following are the repairs completed by Marcel Equipment Limited:

Repaired and replaced work lights as required.

Repaired a small leak at the quick coupler.

Replaced the bent swing drive dipstick.

Repaired a coolant leak at the top radiator hose.

Cleaned out the cab HVAC assembly.

Installed a NEW radio.

Replaced the arm rest support.

Repaired the auto idle switch.

Serviced the batteries and cables. 

Completed any other small miscellaneous repairs as required.

This unit is now job ready.